I love the city! I have been to New York City dozens of times but each time I absolutely fall in love with it. I am chaperoning a group of high school juniors and seniors for a week and we are having a blast. I miss my husband tremendously so I'm very happy to be going home tomorrow but we have had quite the time.
Let me give you a run-down of some of the things we have done:
- Central Park snowball fight (yes I killed the kids that hit me with snowballs);)
- Empire State building- never gets old seeing the view
- Statue of Liberty tour- amazing structure...so big
- Westside Story- awesome production
- WICKED- there are no words to describe this show...you MUST go see it!
- Phantom of the Opera (tonight)
- Carmines- the best Italian food on the planet
- shopping on 5th avenue- still in awe of Tiffany's
- Times Square at night, so beautiful
- Christmas tree- so beautiful!!
such a great time, heading home in the AM.
No comments:
Post a Comment