Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Summer Travels...Part 2

Port. St. Joe:


Mom flew down here to Florida and we just drove up to Port St. Joe to "babysit" the kids while Marcus and Suzanne went up to her brother's wing's ceremony for the weekend. We had a great time!


Here's a cute story:

We were leaving Monday morning so on Sunday night Michael and I were sitting on the couch and I asked him, "Michael are you going to miss me when I leave?" Michael replied, "I don't think so, and I don't love you either". He was just fooling around so I asked him later the same thing and he said, "I haven't made a decision on that yet Aunt Katie."


The next morning Michael wanted to help me pack the car up and we were walking back from the car to the house when he puts his little hand up in a "stop" motion and said, "Aunt Katie can you stop for a minute I need to say something to you?" I told him sure and leaned down close to him. He said, "I love you a lot and am going to miss you sooo much, I was just kidding last night!" He then hugged me and we both started crying...


he's so cute...i love that kid.





No comments: