Sunday, August 3, 2008

Summer Travels part 3






The Adirondacks:


What can I say? This trip has been perfect. What could be better than spending a week in the greatest place on earth? I love it here. The weather has been a little chilly for me but that's cuz i'm a wuss from Florida:)


Mom and I hiked Panther and the view was phenomenal, and we've spent a lot of time together which has been really nice.


I've been able to hang out with ABC church family a lot as well, with the birthday party, baptism and church. I love them. It's been so fun being able to see them and fellowship with them. There is not another church like that one anywhere:)


My dad turned 60! Crazy. He doesn't seem that old to me, but alas it's true. He is. Not as old as Larry and Matt though;) The party turned out great, mom did an awesome job planning and executing it. We had a TON of people show up and a TON of food, so that was good.


Tomorrow is my last day in the grand ole ADKs. I'm sad to leave but I have to be honest, I can't wait to get back home. I always miss Bradenton when I leave. I also have to admit that i'm kinda being pulled because of Greg:) I can't wait to see him! Tuesday is coming soon:)


Here's some pics of the week:

No comments: