Sunday, May 2, 2010

Best Friend...

When I was 8 yrs old I met Daryl at church. Since then we have become best friends. When I left for college out at Cedarville we kept in touch with a journal which we would mail back and forth with pictures and notes and random stupid things:) So fun to get in the mail!

When I graduated from CU and got a job in Florida, Daryl moved with me and we have had the BEST tiem down here...both of us on our own for the first time, way away from home, in a new place not knowing anyone.

Yesterday Daryl left me. She decided her time in Florida needed to come to an end and she needed to move home. I agree it is a good move for her, but when she walked out of my door for the last time and left I couldn't believe I wouldn't see her every day.

I know our lives have changed, I'm married with a baby now and she wants to be closer to her family in NY, but I kinda thought we'd always live next to each other.

I'm gonna miss her...so in honor of our awesome 4 yrs down here together here are some photos of some great times we had! I love you Da and am going to miss you! You have to visit often, Graham needs to see his Uncle Daryl a lot!













No comments: