We had such a wonderful thanksgiving. We flew up to surprise my mom- she had NO idea, and if you know my mother you know that NOTHING surprises her ever! She was shocked, she had told me many times how awful it is that I live so far away that she will not be able to see her daughter in her first pregnancy until I have the baby.
It was killing her that she coudln't enjoy this time with me so we decided we needed to go up to see her.
We had a wonderful time. Went to Cooperstown one day to the Baseball Hall of Fame, saw family, had a great thanksgiving meal and just thoroughly enjoyed our time.
I would have taken pictures except that we coudln't find our camera the whole time we were there, but when I got home, I found it. Nice.
Since then the house has been decked out for Christmas- it looks incredible in our house, and Graham is practicing his kick-boxing skills in my belly...:) Only 4 short months till I meet this little guy! I can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment