Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Graham's 5th Birthday

For his 5th Birthday, Graham requested a Wild Kratts birthday party. He is obsessed (actually obsessed may not be the word- is there a stronger word?) with the Wild Kratts. This kid LOVES learning about all animals and wants to be the Wild Kratts when he gets older. So planning this party was a must. However, they have yet to produce Wild Kratts party supplies so the decor and things were up to me.

It was a lot of work, but so much fun! The kids had a blast and so did I! All the work was so worth it! This is a memory he will never forget. Enjoy the pictures:)











I made creature power suits for all the kids


game supplies: we played three games: 1. Cheetah power (I made cheetah tails and attatched them to each child with velcro. The object of the game was to collect as many tails as you could) 2. Bass power (go fishing, I bought plastic bait fish and with paper clips and magnets the kids fished in a kiddie pool) 3. Aardvark power (find as many plastic bugs as you can in the yard)


craft time: make animal masks


all of the creature adventurers


searching for bugs (Aardvark power)


cheetah power time!




Bass power




we borrowed a friend for the party: a bearded dragon named Higgins. The kids loved him!



I made the tortuga as the cake (soccer ball cake pan and cupcakes)



my 5 year old:)


opening presents


We had a fantastic party and it was so much fun!! I hope he remembers this party for years to come! Happy birthday Graham!

No comments: