Last weekend my baby girl turned 1 yr old! I have no idea where the time went, all I know is that it FLEW by! We had a wonderful party for her and I loved the theme! We are also really trying to be super careful with money so I did this on a super tight budget, so I thought I'd share with everyone how you can have a classy, great party and not spend a lot of money!
We did a "You are My Sunshine" party. It is a perfect party for a baby girl!
This was the set up outside...I made the tissue paper flowers from a tutorial I found on Pinterest, super easy!
Tissue paper- dollar store, I spent $5, table cloths also from dollar store- $1 each.
Mason Jars with yellow striped paper straws and lemonade. I found an amazing recipe on Pinterest for this as well! sooooo good! Mason Jars from Amazon for $10, and straws from Amazon for $8
We saw this sign on a picture online and I loved it. Greg made it for me! It turned out great! I found a shop on Etsy that sells this sign for $25-50, we bought a canvas for $10 and paint for $1. Total- $11
Delicious lemonade cake with banner to match the banner I made for the party!
Box cake mix- buy one get one free (cupcakes too) so I spent $2 on both mixes and made my own frosting
Lemon cupcakes...delicious!
Fabric banner I made, love the patterns! 4 different patters, 1/2 yard each. $10 total
Centerpieces, cheap $2 pack of doilies from Michael's and fake $1 flowers from the Dollar Store. Vases I already owned.
The Birthday Girl with Meme in her new birthday dress that I did buy from an Etsy shop for $25 ( I couldn't resist- it was too cute!)
Food table- we had lemon poppyseed muffins, egg casseroles and hash brown potato cheesy casserole (we did a brunch party). We spent about $20 on food
Our new swingset/playground in the backyard that Greg made!
Birthday Girl!
This is her excited face!
Happy Birthday my sweet girl!
Cake smash time (got this cake free from Winn-Dixie)
wasn't a fan of mommy smashing her hand in the cake...oops:)
happy all cleaned up:)
so as you can see this party cost a total of $103 including, food and her birthday dress. However, we did have some Amazon credit so if you subtract $20 you get $83 total for the party...not bad:)
No comments:
Post a Comment