well, it has finally come. The infamous "full term". As exciting as it is to hit this point an overwhelming feeling of "now i know he won't come till a week or two late" has hit me.
I am sooooooo ready. Not just to get this baby out of my body (i definitely feel that) but also I just simply cannot wait to meet this little guy, to see what he looks like, to get to know him in a different way then just carrying him for 9 months, and to kiss his little face all the time.
This pregnancy has flown by (thank the Lord) and I just cannot wait.
He could come in the next hour or three weeks from now- who knows...it's the horrible time known as the waiting game.
Although I do have one bit of hope:
Last week the dr measured and said that he was still measuring big and at 38 weeks we'll talk about inducing...so...my hope is that Wednseday when I go in for my 37th week check up i'll either be starting to dilate or doc will say, let's induce next week:)
we shall see...
1 comment:
I'm sure the waiting is hard, but at least you'll have your mom around to wait with you! enjoy some good bonding time with her!
Post a Comment