Well lately i've been having trouble sleeping in the bed becuase of the sore back, big belly, acid reflux, etc...(all the fun things about being in the third trimester of pregnancy). So Greg told me we needed to go buy a recliner so I could sleep sort of sitting up...so why buy a recliner without a new couch and loveseat, right? So we found one on sale from Rooms-to-Go that we love! They were delivered this morning and they are so comfy! I'm very excited to sleep tonight!!!:)
Monday, February 15, 2010
new living room...
We have been living with only one couch and nothing else in our living room...and it was an OLD couch...i've been asking Greg for a few months now if we could buy a new set, but money has not been available for things like that with a baby on the way.
Well lately i've been having trouble sleeping in the bed becuase of the sore back, big belly, acid reflux, etc...(all the fun things about being in the third trimester of pregnancy). So Greg told me we needed to go buy a recliner so I could sleep sort of sitting up...so why buy a recliner without a new couch and loveseat, right? So we found one on sale from Rooms-to-Go that we love! They were delivered this morning and they are so comfy! I'm very excited to sleep tonight!!!:)
Well lately i've been having trouble sleeping in the bed becuase of the sore back, big belly, acid reflux, etc...(all the fun things about being in the third trimester of pregnancy). So Greg told me we needed to go buy a recliner so I could sleep sort of sitting up...so why buy a recliner without a new couch and loveseat, right? So we found one on sale from Rooms-to-Go that we love! They were delivered this morning and they are so comfy! I'm very excited to sleep tonight!!!:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It looks great Katie! Enjoy sleeping on it!!
Post a Comment