so I know I haven't posted in a while...but life has been crazy!
the best part was tonight when Greg proposed!!!!
Greg took me out to dinner to the restaurant that we are getting married at right on the water. After dinner we walked along the beach and when we got to an area around a corner where there was nothing but sand dunes and seagulls, Greg got down on one knee and asked me to be his wife!!!!
I was so excited. The ring is more beautiful than I could ever imagine. I love him so much and am so excited to become his wife.
the wedding is in florida on June 26th!!!
here are some pictures of my ring!
3 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! to both of you!! Yay!!!!!!
Oops - forgot to say the ring is gorgeous!!!
Congratulations!!!! I recommend the institution of marriage. Nice rock too.
Post a Comment