I had such a great weekend! Marcus and Suzanne came down for the weekend. We had a wonderful time. It was fun to be able to show them Bradenton, and BCS and my classroom.
Suzanne came up with a great plan. Between the four of us (Marcus, Greg, Suzanne and I) we could start our own school. We have the four main subjects covered - Math, Science, History and English). I told Daryl she could teach P.E. and Art.
We should start a school. hmmm...
Anyway, back to the weekend. Saturday we went and met Aunt Susan at Busch Gardens and spent the day there. What a awesome day! It rained but was sooo fun. Then went out to eat with Aunt Susan, Jesse and Karrie. It was good to spend time with family.
Sunday we went to church and hung out at the house. I brought them over to school and showed off BCS:)
Monday Suzanne, Da and I went shopping at the outlets while the boys (Marcus, Greg and Michael) went mini-golfing. Lots of fun that day.
It was sad to see them go, especially since come November I'll see them 2-3 times in the next three years! Crazy. I can't believe they are moving to Alaska. I cried when they left, but I'll see them at Marcus' F-22 graduation in October.
Abbie being cute...
Abbie's reaction to the baby gorrillas...
the kids volunterringly got in the Scout's cage, I thought it was cute:) haha
No comments:
Post a Comment